Saturday, 10th of February, 2001
Another Saturday for me, running from 10:00-12:30 at Science Olympiad, 12:30-2:00 lunch/picking up Susan's corsage/packing the 3 sets of clothes I need for my excursions today, 2:00-4:30 Youth Symphony rehearsal, 4:30-6:30 Strolling Strings show sound setup/lunch, 6:30-8:30 The actual show, 8:30-9:00 tear-down, 9:00-9:30 pick up Susan/typical pre-Sadie photo moments, 9:30-11:00 Sadie Dance at school, and 11:00-12:30 hanging out at Steak and Shake with some orchestra people. And before I know it, it's Sunday...
Friday, 9th of February, 2001
Spent the afternoon at a client's house coding websites for her. (She's one of those particular clients about having me there and watch me while I do it - it just means she's paying me more to do something that I can do in less time)
Thursday, 8th of February, 2001
The Mistui CD-R I ordered came in! So far so good, getting awesome performance. We'll see how these discs live up to scratches and use.
Wednesday, 7th of February, 2001
Omg, it's such a nice day today! I went running with Andrea and Hil, so that was fun. I was later shocked to find out that I ran 0.8 miles. Awesome, now I feel a lot more energetic, I ought to do this more often, especially now that it's warming up!
Tuesday, 6th of February, 2001
Future historians will be able to study at the Jimmy Carter Library, the Gerald Ford Library, the Ronald Reagan Library, and the Bill Clinton Adult Bookstore.
Monday, 5th of February, 2001
Doh! I think I lost my multi-tester somewhere between the Missouri Athletic Club and Talanya's Saturday... that sucks. Owell, time to get a new one, and this time, it's staying in my car!
Sunday, 4th of February, 2001
At Alex-Angel's request, I've come up with the Top 10 reasons why it's fun to be Charlie
10. Going crazy every time a reference to Charlie's Angels pops up, or when the chart-topping song gets played on the radio.
9. Being greeted in orchestra by a unison "good morning Charlie."
8. Talking to Angels into the early hours of the morning on weekends, and they understand when I fall asleep on them.
7. Being able to put Angels pictures everywhere, from my Handspring and computer desktops to buddy icons.
6. Cool Angel music. (significance in the line "Charlie how your angels get down like that?")
5. I actually have a middle name now. (and one that I actively respond to)
4. Free haircuts.
3. Being a part of a special group of people.
2. Special protection from Angels, talking to my Angels, advice from my Angels, in fact, just having Angels in general!
1. The phrase "goodnight Charlie ():-)"