25th to 30th of June
- I got Windows 2000 to install. We had a stroll on the 29th (how did we get a performance in the middle of summer?), but we had fun afterwards anyways.
18st to 24th of June
- We got an Olympus C-2020 digital camera. I went for an interview @ Washington University Monday. I took out some trash from school, a Macintosh LC550 and a couple 15" monitors. I started reading "Mere Christianity" by C.S. Lewis. It's a very very good book.
11th to 17th of June
- My brother kicked my CD-ROM and it caught on fire. I started my summer jobs. I got a new TNT2 video card with TV in/out. We put the Commodore PET at school for sale on eBay. Friday, we went on a short trip to Poplar Bluff and Branson.
4th to 10th of June
- The choir I'm in did the end-of-the-schoolyear musical Sunday. School ended this week. Handspring Visors are totally in style now. I took the ACT Saturday.
1st to 3rd of June
- I went to the ARML math competition in Iowa City.