26th to 30th of September
- I have been selected to be concertmaster of the Young People's Symphonic Orchestra.
19th to 25th of September
- The orchestra had a car wash. There was an incredible earthquake in Taiwan.
12th to 18th of September
- I played in the St. Paul Evangelical Church's Orchestra on Sunday for a couple services. I pulled an all nighter Wednesday night. Argh, Southwestern Bell didn't get our ISDN installed where I work.
5th to 11th of September
- I did a lot of things for Strolling Strings this week.
1st to 4th of September
- School started this week, but I still continued to do some work with The Evergreen Project.